- Overview of Qualifications
Michael Pierson's unusual expertise is in developing one-of-kind, custom properties in locations he terms "the last of the best". Michael combines his keen sense of markets with his artistic vision and team management skills to craft luxury properties. His creations have consistently exceeded existing square foot sales prices in every market he has entered.
- Summary of Responsibilities
- Identify investment opportunities
- Detailed financial and profit analysis models
- Vision and plans for each project in concert with design team
- Detailed budgets including construction, interior design, furnishings, etc.
- Cash flow projections
- Estimates ROI, annualized ROI and IRR
- Selects Development Team:
- Architect; Interior Designer; Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineers; Contractors; all other Consultants
- Oversee all aspects of the project from conception to delivery of product to end user client
- Detailed Responsibilities
- F.F. & E.: Supervises all activities of the interior designer, purchasing agent and installation company, from bidding through installation.
- Evaluates proposals from consultants, contractors and vendors. Negotiates contracts and change orders.
- Reviews with contractor, subcontractors and consultants the details of construction planning, cost estimating and marketing.
- Negotiates for entitlements, permits and variances with city and country officials.
- Directs and coordinates the work of the architects, interior designers and consultants.
- Reviews design documents for completeness.
- Reviews and approves content of the accountant's financial reports covering development and construction costs. Monitors actual versus budget expenditures. Budgets supplementary cost inputs and pro-formas as required. Projects amounts required to complete changes.
- Evaluates payment requests from contractors, consultants and vendors. Approves amounts consistent with actual progress and in accordance with the terms of their contract.
- Advises and assists ownership in obtaining required documentation from insurance companies, public agencies and lenders.